Yep! It's true! Mom and Dad. Grandma and Grandpa. They are coming home! Home from serving another LONG summer at Martin's Cove, Wyoming. LONG to me because I miss them so much and seriously thought we would have this past summer to enjoy their presence at the cabin, at FHE, dance recitals, sporting events and birthdays! But they decided they needed to serve another summer and so they did!I am so proud of my parents for not "taking it easy" and for doing the Lord's work. For the great example of enduring to the end and continued service! How could I not try to be a little like them! They have set such a standard to live up to. I must certainly try to be like them.
Tomorrow there will be lots of hugs and squeals of joy from grandkids and from ME! I can't wait to hug my Dad and hug my Mom! I'm already dreaming of all the fun visits with Mom and shopping with Mom! At least ONE trip to Globe for the famous burritos from Burger House with Dad. (I think I'm the only one who hasn't had one yet!) Relaxing days at the cabin with Mom and Dad. And stories. I love to hear their stories about their mission, about the pioneers, about their life.
Hurry Hurry Hurry clock!






1 comment:
That is so neat that they were able to serve another summer at Martin's Cove.
We always stop at the burger house in Globe on our way to Safford. They have the best food!
Post a Comment