Thursday, May 21, 2009

WORKING

It seems like all I do is work lately... I'm not complaining. Well, maybe a little. But seriously, I want to do something fun. Like blog! Or clean my room! (yes that is fun to me.) Or not fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow because I'm so tired! Although, I will say I haven't slept so well in ages!

I have re-discovered muscles I forgot I had. They hurt! But in a weird way it kinda feels good.

When I walk out of a house I've cleaned there is a sense of pride. It looks good - and nobody better mess it up!!!

I still love my life. Mostly. I do wish some things were different. But I'm grateful for what I have.

I do wish I didn't tire so easily and that I felt like cleaning MY house when I get home. BUT - I am grateful for sweet daughters who actually cooked dinner almost every night this week. AND for a husband who rubbed my aching feet! Ahhhh - now if I could just convince Heidi to go into massage therapy school. She's just not buying it though! (something about me just wanting her to rub my feet all day. Whatever.)

I do get a few days off! I hope to re-energize and re-group! Maybe I'll read a book! I KNOW I'm going to watch some movies!

I hope I wasn't too whiny! I was just having a moment! Life is Good!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

That wasn't too whiney at all... and even if it was we all need a little "whine-time" every now and again. Are you guys still heading up to the cabin and girl's camp on Sunday? I tried all week to get Cosette to take a bottle so that I could go up on Sunday - she just wouldn't have it... bummer. I hope you are doing great and yeah for some days off!!!
P.S. Paisley gets so excited when I visit your blog - "hop-hop, bunny, play" It always cracks me up!

Krista Darrach said...

Whine away....Just kidding, you're not whining at all.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get some rest...

Shayla said...

What wonderful new blessings, like, your daughters cooking dinners and foot rubs from Vaughan! Something extra good always come from hard work right?
You are inspiring to me!

lizlaughs said...

Diane - you are amazing!