
When did 26 years go by? It's hard to believe that 26 years ago yesterday I was marrying my sweetheart for time and all eternity! It's been a busy and fun 26 years! I would do it all again! And for the most part not change a thing! Just so there is NO question - it would only be myself that I would change!
I am so grateful for Vaughan. As everyone knows he is as near perfect as they come! That has been a struggle for me sometimes, 'cause I know I don't measure up. But I'm so glad he married me anyway! :)
I love my life! All I ever wanted was to be a wife and mother and Vaughan has made that dream come true.
I love our home. It may not be our DREAM house, but it's full of love and that is what is important.
Although our life has is struggles, both in the past and present, I'm happy. I have the most amazing husband and five daughters that I treasure. My cup is full.
Thank you Vaughan for making my dream come true and for keeping our love alive! I know you put me and our daughters first in your life and it shows in every day living. YOU are the best! I love you!






4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both! I love you both so much. I really do cherish my relationships with you guys. So many memories I have with you and your family. :) Thanks for all you do and have done for me!
Happy Anniversary! You are both great examples to me. Love you! Liz
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I truly am so grateful for your example and all that you have taught me. You both are always right and give the best advise. I love you!!
Happy Anniversary. And just because I can not say it enough - THANK you so much for taking Paisley all yesterday!
Post a Comment