So - in March Hillary discovered that they also have one in California! Can you say ROAD TRIP! I so want to go check it out! I'm going to do some serious thinking about that!
While Theresa was in California she decided to check it out! I was GREEN with envy! But being the most amazing friend that she is she brought something home to help ease the pain!

Is she not the most cutest of chickens! I just love her! Every time I look at her she reminds me of a friends love! How special is that?






3 comments:
I love stores like that. I will have to find one the next time I am in Utah or Cali.
What a cute chicken.
So cute, love it! {Where did you get your fruit for your apothecary jars? Cuuute}
Shayla: At Ti Pan when we were in Utah a couple of years ago! See - Ti Pan is the bomb!
Post a Comment