
Yesterday was Heather's 20th birthday! What do you do for a daughter's 20th birthday? Well, I wanted to make it special... SO we had a Luau! Or at least a Luau themed party!
It was lots of fun and I hope Heather enjoyed it!

I asked Heather what she wanted for her birthday. All she wanted was to babysit Ava. WHAT? Yep, that is what she wanted. Well, in order to grant her wish the girls and I would have to babysit Ava during two times that Heather has other responsibilities. SO, we took on the task! After all, Heather isn't the only one who LOVES Ava! We had so much fun with her this weekend.

Heather, I want you to know how much I love you! I've been thinking a lot about you lately, probably 'cause I haven't hardly seen you. (but that's another story!) When you were very little you were the cause of great concern as you quit thriving - which just means you started losing weight and not growing. You have struggled these past years with some learning disabilities and your hearing disability. But I want you to know how proud I am of you. You have beat the odds. You have done things that I was told you would never do! You are an amazing person. I wish I had had a vision of things to come when you were little. I wouldn't have worried SO much! Maybe I would have been a better mom. I'm sure I would have been more patient! I should have trusted the Lord more when I would feel promptings that "everything would be all right".
I am so pleased with the choices you make. I have seen your testimony grow this year by leaps and bounds. I am so pleased with how you are taking care of Grandma's house. I know she is so glad that you are staying there and helping her and Grandpa while they are on their mission.
Thank you for being a choice daughter of God! For being such a good example to me. Thank you for your hugs and for spending time with me today for Mother's day. I loved it! I love our talks and sharing our thoughts on different things! I love to hear what you are doing and how you feel!
No matter what - never forget how much I love you! You are special in every way! Happy Birthday sweetheart! Every year with you has been precious!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Heather! What a fun party and I loved what you wrote - very touching. Also, I am glad you didn't think me a nerd for including you in my mom's day tribute - I just really wanted you to know that I feel safe and secure knowing that if I needed anything I could call you. I love that Paisley just walks right into your house and makes herself at home - it is nice to have that. Thanks for all you have done!
Happy Birthday Heather! I can't believe you are 20, I feel like I just turned 20. :) You are an amazing person. You have such a gift with taking care of babies. Hope you had a great day. Love you, Liz
I just love that Heather Girl!! She is the biggest sweetheart and such a good girl! Luv ya sis!
Post a Comment