Sunday, September 25, 2011

I {heart} Our Church Leaders


I don't remember the last time I enjoyed the General RS Broadcast as much as I did last night! (Maybe last year?!)

It was amazing. President Uchtdorf's talk was just what I needed.

How come whenever I hear the words "your Heavenly Father loves you" Or "your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you". I feel like crying - and sometimes I do.

What tender sweet words to remember. I want to remember the feelings I felt forever.

Tomorrow I will be listening again - (thank you DVR) while I do laundry and all those wonderful homemaking things that I get to do (and love doing, by the way!)

I'm so grateful for inspired leaders and for my knowledge that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me. I wish everyone knew this for themselves! What a blessing!

(and guess what? I just googled Forget me nots and here is Mesa AZ we can plant them in October! Guess what I'm planting next weekend?)

No comments: