For some reason I let this stress me out. Not the - "I can't pay my mortgage payment" kind of stress, but just the trying to figure out ONE things that represents me - in a good way - kind of stress. haha haha!
So - I took a very unscientific poll of what "represents me". It was interesting. And funny.
Everything that was mentioned and everything I thought of, would bring to my mind faces of many people who do it better. For some reason I think what represents me needs to be unique and professional in quality!
I'm just me. Average me. And I'm really ok with that!
Do you want to know what I decided on?

While I haven't really used this book very much - it was the ONE thing I could think of that represented a wide variety of things that I have been working on and interested in the past 3 years and really all my life.
PREPAREDNESS
Kind of boring as a word. But so many layers when taken apart. Just like Me. *grin*
Note: So I was late and didn't end up sharing what I brought! It was fine, 'cause it was a fun but long evening! Ha Ha Ha So much for ALL that stress! *giggle*
Note: So I was late and didn't end up sharing what I brought! It was fine, 'cause it was a fun but long evening! Ha Ha Ha So much for ALL that stress! *giggle*






2 comments:
Well, glad I get to see what you brought!!! Even if it wasn't at RS!!! I too, stressed over what to bring, and when I finally decided, I forgot to bring it! (of course!) I was surprised at the turn out...and yeah, it ran long. We were thinking people would only talk a minute or two, and it ended up being longer! Oh well! It was fun to get to know people and put names with faces and learn a little more about everyone! It turned out really good!
Oh-on a different note.... does Hope babysit? I told Sam one of these nights I want Hope to watch Ellie! no specific date/time in mind,yet. Just wondering for future reference!
I'm glad to see what you were going to share too! And I'm sad we couldn't hear everyone - instructions were maybe too broad in the beginning. The 5 thing rule to start out with would have helped. But hindsight is always 20/20. It was fun to learn all that we did.
Anyway, I love what you said, "...so many layers when taken apart. Just like Me. *grin*"
YOU are an amazing person, Diane, and I feel privileged to have known you all these years (getting close to 27 years)! And yes, we are all full of fascinating layers and yet, we know so few of them for each other.
(Some of us have MORE layers than others - but it's just "fluff" - I wish fluff didn't weigh so much)!!!
LOVE you, Diane!
Post a Comment