I should blog.
There is lots going on.
But I seriously don't feel like it.
I have been so negative lately.
I feel so negative, like nothing in my life is going my way.
(Wow, that sounded kinda like a spoiled teenager huh?)
I am blessed beyond measure. I acknowledge that every day in my prayers and hopefully in my actions. BUT - inside, in my heart everything feel heavy, sad and just darn right yucky.
I'm sick of trials, change and things being un-normal. (not sure if that is a word)
I'm tired of feeling like things are out of control.
Like the world is off it's axis.
Like I'm riding in a car with one of the tires flat.
ca-dunk ca-dunk ca-dunk.
So there.
Now I've blogged.
Sad.
I don't like this me.
Grrrrrr.
(Putting my happy face back on for the world to see now.)
I really should be doing homework. . .
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment