
It looks like lots of fun and way to get your friends involved. Go to this website to learn more.
I've looked at some of the days and I love the idea.
This is from the site:
IDEAS FOR EVERYONE
You can chose to do all 12 days or just choose one gift. The point is to share your love of food storage, and the peace that comes with being self-reliant. Each “day” will have a theme, and have 3 gift ideas for you:- An option that’s FREE or under $1
- An option that costs $5-20
- A more expensive option…







2 comments:
Diane, You are awesome! LOVE your Food Storage comments!
You & Vaughn have a Beautiful Family!! Thanks for sharing your family with us on this Blog!
DeLane :-)
What a fun idea!
Aunt Diane I love reading your blog. I know we don't see each other all the time but I feel like I know you better because if your blog. Thankyou for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings.
Post a Comment