Tomorrow is a very special day for... my Mom!
Not only is she having a birthday, but she is celebrating her 70th birthday!
Not only is she having a birthday, but she is celebrating her 70th birthday!
I'm so grateful for her and for the 47 years I've spent with her!
I know she doesn't FEEL 70! She doesn't ACT 70! And I don't think she LOOKS 70!
It's so nice to have her here this year on her birthday!
I hope she knows how much she is loved. I know things aren't going the way she thought they would when she returned home. I'm not available as much as I used to be and so there isn't as much time to spend together. But I love her and I'm grateful for all times we have had together and look forward to MANY more days to make memories!
Thanks for being my Mom! I LOVE you! You have made me who I am.
I couldn't do LIFE without you!






No comments:
Post a Comment