Twenty seven years ago today I married the perfect man for me! I feel SO blessed. I know he could have married anyone, but I feel blessed and privileged he picked ME!
We've had some wonderful times together and some not so great times. But all in all I wouldn't trade a thing! The hard times are what have made us stronger and closer!
Vaughan is the best husband and father I know! Thanks for always being there for me and for all your love and support! You are the best! Love you for eternity -Diane
We've had some wonderful times together and some not so great times. But all in all I wouldn't trade a thing! The hard times are what have made us stronger and closer!
Vaughan is the best husband and father I know! Thanks for always being there for me and for all your love and support! You are the best! Love you for eternity -Diane






3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love you both!
Happy Love Day to you guys! You've both been a great example to me. Love you!
Happy anniversary to the best couple ever!!!! You guys were MFEO (from sleepless in seattle, my fav love movie, "Made for each other" :) )
Hope you had a happy day!
AND
please tell Heather HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me!! I miss her, she's so awesome!
Post a Comment