Sunday, May 2, 2010

HAPPINESS

What is happiness? It's different things to different people. I am trying to be happy. More. I think I'm *happy* most of the time, but I want to be happier!

Today I am concentrating on the little things.
So here is a list of some of the little things that make me smile!

1. The smell of homemade whole wheat bread - fresh out of the oven. (paired with pinto beans cooking in the crockpot and homemade salsa is manna from Heaven)

2. Listening to my girls laugh with each other.

3. Going in my girls rooms to see why there is a light still on and finding her asleep...propped up in bed with her scriptures, journal and pen still in her lap.

4. A hug from a nursery child.

5. Notes, cards or letters!
I **love** them! I save them and read them over and over.

6. My husband in a suit and tie. (stops my heart!)

7. A phone call...just because.

8. Josh Groban music. ALL of it.

9. BBC Romances - (Pride & Predjudice; North & South; Wives & Daughters; Emma...)

10. Daughters who share their thoughts with me.

11. See's Chocolates

12. Watching miss M. playing. Especially when she figures out something new!

13. The view from my bedroom window.

14. A clean car.

15. Holding my husbands hand.


1 comment:

Krista Darrach said...

I love it. :)
So cute. You're posterity will love to read this.