Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Who's Fifteen??


Fifteen years ago today a beautiful little girl was born! We named her Holli Joyce. Holli, because we liked the name and Joyce after her Grandmother who had passed away a year earlier.

Holli has been such a special gift in our home! I love her and I'm so grateful to have her as a part of our family. It certainly wouldn't be the same without her!

I can't believe she is 15. Time is flying past me faster than I can endure some days! Our family is on the verge of many changes! Hopefully, I will be able to endure them well!

I hope you have a Happy Birthday Holli. You are certainly a special daughter. You are growing up to be an amazing young woman. Thank you for all you do for me and our family. Thank you for your amazing example.

I love you, sweetie!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Holli! I definitely miss my number one babysitter. Hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating a wonderful girl!

lizlaughs said...

Happy Birthday Holli! Wow time goes so fast.