
Don't you love this banner? I do! My sweet daughter and friend Theresa made it for me. It is what inspired me to decorate for Valentines day this year. I love just looking at it in all it's creativity!
I miss being creative. There is a part of me that is starving to do something creative. I get these ideas but don't have time to act on them! I've been thinking a lot about needing some ME time. Now if I can just figure out how to work it in! I know I need to or the fun part of me will just shrivel up and die! It's the little things that make life fun!
I went with Heidi to the Walter's cabin for their Laurel/Mother weekend. I really didn't want to go. Same old excuse - to much to do, not enough time. But I'm glad I went. It was fun and relaxing. And yes, I even played a game. I know - those who know me well are shocked.
It was fun to just talk and watch movies! I enjoyed being with Heidi and the cute Laurels and the Mom's who went. I had fun talking with Caroline there and back! Thank you Caroline for talking me into it! And thank you Heidi for not caring if I tagged along! :)
Now I am ready to have a great week!






2 comments:
I LOVE your banner. I've never been a banner kind of gal, but that one is too cute. I could totally see myself putting one THAT good in my home =)
I know what you mean about wanting to craft, but having no time. And I don't even have kids yet, so you have a WAY busier schedule than me I am sure. But don't completely leave it out. You're right, there's always gotta be some "me" time.
Just so you know, I am Tiffany's cousin if you're looking at my name like "Who is that crazy stocker?" Also, Celeste Durfee is married to my brother Casey. Thank you for sharing your stories.
That is such a cute banner! I also love the heaven on earth sign above it. You always make the cutest stuff!
Post a Comment