Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today is James Birthday!

And a happy 26th birthday to him! We celebrated on Monday! It was lots of fun to fix dinner for someone who appreciates food!

If there is one thing I've learned about having a son in law it's that they can eat and they like it! Girls are so picky. And they don't eat half what you fix. So it is nice to have someone that actually eats!

Hillary made a yummy cake and James was nice enough to blow out all the candles!

A rousing game of Wii Mario Brothers ensued. All I know there was lots of laughing and yelling.

(I retreated to my bedroom where it was much more quiet - and worked on a project for Activity Day Girls!)

So, Happy Birthday James! Thanks for being a Great Son in Law! We love you!



1 comment:

lizlaughs said...

Diane, I am glad you finally have someone that likes to eat.

Happy Birthday James!