
Last night Vaughan and I got to go see Wicked at Gammage! Can I say AMAZING! It was my first time to see it and it was so wonderful! I loved every minute of it. I have been listening to the music all day today. I didn't appreciate the CD before! But now I love it all!
I think my favorite song is "For Good". Of course, "Popular" is pretty cute and fun too! What a fun play. I hope the next time it comes I can take all of my girls! I think they will love it. Now I know how to prepare them for the show though! It does take a little "Wizard of Oz" understanding otherwise you might miss some things.
It was fun to spend some time with Hillary and James too! We haven't seen them much lately and it was fun to get caught up over dinner!
If you haven't seen Wicked yet, make sure you put that on your list of things to do! It is so worth it!
And remember in the end... "No one mourns the wicked!!"






6 comments:
This looks so good. I have never seen it but I love the songs that I have heard. Glad you were able to see it.
And you told me that you haven't done anything exciting... liar! I am so jealous, I have been wanting to see it for like 4 years now. I was going to go this time, but I had to decide between seeing Wicked or going to WA - of course WA won. Maybe next year!
Best ever!! Definitly my favorite of everything I have seen at gammage. I realized today i have seen quite a bit, but definitely not as much as Karen and Alicia!!! Anyway it is the best!
I was lucky enough to see Wicked in NYC with my sister...It was amazing and I would love to see it again and again! I'm glad you had a good time :))
I'm jealous too.
Didn't even know it was here.
Of course I've been living under a rock ... so why would I know anything at all.
Glad you enjoyed it.
~Krista
It was so great! I went 2 weeks ago with my sister and we LOVED it! What a production! I already want to see it again!
Post a Comment