Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Lov'n


WHAT I LOVE ABOUT SUMMER - by Diane Durfee

I love SUMMER because now I have TIME to teach my kids how to make dinner. I am now only cooking 2 glorious nights a week.

I love SUMMER because I get extra sleeping time! Zzzzzzz!

I love SUMMER because I get to spend time with my daughters.

I love SUMMER because now I actually have a reason to go to the library! (I can smell the books already!)

I love SUMMER because now I can read until the wee hours of the morning and sleep in if I want to. Stack of books - here I come!

I love SUMMER because it's CABIN TIME!


I love SUMMER because when it's cabin time - it's SPEND TIME WITH SIL's and Sister time!

I love SUMMER because then it's MOVIES with SIL's and sister at THE CABIN!

I love SUMMER because now I can Scrapbook!

I love SUMMER because now I can actually consider and Maybe get done all the organizing projects that I want!

YEAH for SUMMER!

3 comments:

lizlaughs said...

I love summer too, especially when we get out of the heat.

Hillary said...

I can't wait to do all those same fun summer things too!! HOORAY!!

Lynn said...

I totally agree!! I love summer!