Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

In just 12 days Hope will be turning 10 years old! We will celebrate her birthday at the cabin this year so I thought I would take a moment to blog about her and the sweet girl she is!



Hope is such a joy to have in our home. It is so fun to still have a "little" one amongst all these teenagers! Hope still runs to give hugs whenever ANYONE returns home. She is an affectionate child and reminds me how much I will miss the innosence and sweetness of one so young. She is growing into a young women way too fast.

Hope will be joining our Activity Day girls group next month and I look forward to having one of my own daughters in our group! I have always loved serving with my girls in my church callings. It makes it that much sweeter!



Hope is definitely another mother in our home. She likes to make sure we are doing what we are suppose to - much to the annoyance of her sisters sometimes!

Hope tells great stories - in great detail! Hope is so sweet! She loves to help around the house and is anxious to learn new things - especially how to cook! I love to watch Hope dance! She is graceful and all girl!



It is going to be just Hope and I at the cabin some of the time and we have made great plans! We have lots of fun things to do together! It will be fun to have some Mommy and Hope time!

I can't believe my baby is 10 years old! WOW! I sure love her and all the love she shares with our family! She is one special girl!

3 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

How does it happen? She was two when I moved into the ward. Weird huh?
She is a sweet sweet girl. But how else do you get sweet girls? From Sweet moms!
~K

Taylor said...

Paisley laughed and said "Silly Ope (Paisley version of Hope)wearing Hat" when she saw the one with her baker's hat one... she liked this post - "more Ope, more Ope, more Ope" as she saw each picture! Happy Birthday HOPE!!!

Hillary said...

Oh my sweet Hope!! So many of my memories are with you. I remember picking you up from kindergarten all the time and we would go shopping!! Yeah more shoes for Hillary! We had so much fun together. You always make everyone happy. I love you my hopey girl!!