Monday, June 1, 2009

Kids Camp = SO MUCH FUN!



My darling daughters are holding a Summer Kids Camp. This is their 2nd summer! It is so fun watching them prepare! Tomorrow is the first day! Anyone is welcome - they just have to be 3-8 years old! This year it is being held the first two weeks in June and July!

We had so much fun last year! The girls do so many fun creative things! This year they have really run with it and come up with their own ideas! I've hardly helped! But we do have fun working with them as a family! In fact Vaughan is in the family room making volcano's as we speak! TOO FUN! Check out the girls flier - just give us a call if you can come!

These pictures are from last year! I didn't use the ones with the kids 'cause I didn't have permission to post their pictures, but this gives you an idea of what they do!

Our Bird Friends!

Lost in Space!

BUGS!BUGS!BUGS!

More Space Fun!

Check out the Bug glasses!

6 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

So so cute...
You're girls are so awesome! (because the apple fell from the tree).
Good for you to encourage and I know help them with it.
I'm sad my grandson moved to Casa Grande otherwise I'd make sure he came over!
Have fun!!

Jenni said...

Darn! Eric is a couple years shy of the cut-off, but he loves to do crafts! What a great idea. That might be something we use to keep my kids busy this summer! Thanks for sharing!

Durfee Family said...

Hey Jenni - today's theme was "Aloha Oye" they had volcano's out of paper mache (girls premade them) - painted them and then let them erupt! (vinegar and baking soda) They made "grass skirts" out of paper bags and lei's out of straws and flowers. Then had a little hula time! Had a snack of tropical fruit and colored fish (made from paper plates!) More ideas to do with your kids!

Taylor said...

They better do this next year too... so that Paisley will be old enough to come play! What an awesome and can we say productive way to spend some of their summer - I love your girls!

lizlaughs said...

My kids love doing this. They have been looking forward to it for a long time.

Darla said...

What an awesome idea and what an awesome mom you are to let them do it. I love how organized their activities are. I am filing this idea away for when my daughter is older. Very cool.