I really do love FeBRuArY! It's fun. It's full of LOVE!
One of the ways I like to show love to my family is putting up
little hints of valentine's day around the house!
Here are some of MY favorites!
Tree branches in my pitcher with some clearanced beads and some heart ornaments I already had! My crepe paper rose topiary and glitter heart in a white frame! (I recycled a foam ball to make the topiary. I used a bucket and the beads are more of the clearanced beads I got after christmas! The glitter heart I made myself and I had a frame I painted white! So FREE!)
LoVe this garland! It makes me smile EVERY time I see it!
All I did was pick up some heart doilies at the dollar store and string them on some baker's string. (Baker's string is much like kite string, maybe a little thinner) This string was red and white. You can't really see it, so I'm sure anything you had would work! i.e. yarn, ribbon, fishing line?
SUPER Easy and fun!
I picked up some of these items at target in the dollar spot. The angel came from Ross. The picture doesn't really do it justice! This is above our tv, so it's nice to have something to look at when I get tired of "kid tv" or what I call "stupid tv" Which is my opinion of most of the shows my kids like to watch. (Is it just me or have they really gotten un-creative in kids shows? i.e. iCarly, Sonny with a chance, and numerous other dumb shows that I can only tolerate for about 10 minutes before I am saying "turn this stuff off". LOL!)
All I did was pick up some heart doilies at the dollar store and string them on some baker's string. (Baker's string is much like kite string, maybe a little thinner) This string was red and white. You can't really see it, so I'm sure anything you had would work! i.e. yarn, ribbon, fishing line?
SUPER Easy and fun!
Seriously, decorating my house for the holidays/seasons just makes me smile!
Smiling is good you know!






No comments:
Post a Comment