I found this AMAZING blog called Our Best Bites and I'm in love!

This blog has some of the most amazing recipes and the instructions are awesome!
If you are in a rut, like I have been OR just want to try some fun new recipes, check out this site!
It is awe-inspiring!
This morning I made blueberry pancakes and buttermilk caramel syrup! The syrup was divine. It was all I could do to not LICK the plate clean. I may or may not have used my finger to scrape off every last bit of gooey sweetness that was left on my plate, but you'll never really know! It was seriously delicious! And simple!
Right now I have started the glass block jello with strawberry and blackberry jello. It takes a lot of refrigerator time, so I wanted to get it started for our valentine dinner tomorrow!
If you like to eat or just look at good food then check it out! I think I gained 5 lbs reading their blog yesterday! ha ha ha ha! But it was worth it!
Next up: Cookie Pie, Cheesy Garlic Bread Swirls, Black Bean soup, Homemade Marshmallows and Guiltless Alfredo Sauce!






1 comment:
Looks LOVELY!
I'm telling you ... when I grow up I wanna be Diane Durfee!
:)
Post a Comment