I can honestly say my two favorite weekends occur in October and April. This is when we have the privilege to watch General Conference. I LOVE listening for the messages that the Lord has for me. I LOVE seeing my family gather around the TV to listen to the words of our leaders. I LOVE the feeling in my home.
I'm so grateful for inspired leaders that lead and guide us today. I feel so blessed to know my Heavenly Father loves ME, to know of our loving Savior and the plan of salvation.
Now, I get to go forward and apply the things I have heard this weekend to MY life. To improve and better myself and help my family to improve too!
What a blessing!
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






1 comment:
I love conference weekend too! Especially the music.
Post a Comment