Monday, April 5, 2010

Conference Sunday

OK - raise your hand if you LOVED General Conference this weekend!!! I know I did. It was wonderful. I LOVED the first session. I loved Sister Beck's talk, President Uchtdorf and pretty much everyone's. There were talks in each session that stood out as wonderful.

I felt those gentle nudges of the spirit reminding me of things that I need to work on. I was reminded of the love of my Savior and kind Heavenly Father. I feel Hope, Peace and Courage to face six more months of earth life!
My cup is full and running over.

This time I prepared all week for Saturday and Sunday. I cleaned my room BEFORE conference. We cleaned our house BEFORE conference. I was able to really enjoy and listen to conference each session - doing mini tasks, but really listening.
I feel good. I can't wait until the Ensign comes so I can read and take it all in again!

As per Daughter's request: our traditional Conference feast! YUM!

2 comments:

lynn said...

I felt the exact same way! I am completely recharged! I love you and miss you :-)

Hillary said...

General Conference was amazing!

I loved spending Saturday night with you and Sunday Morning. It was such a beautiful day!

You have to post pictures of your amazing breakfast spread! It is sooo yummy and beautiful! You know how to make everything so nice.

Thanks Mom!