Ugh! I feel like having a pitty party and I don't even know why.
Do you ever feel this way? I hate it when I do!
I'm just sitting here fighting this wave of negative thought and feelings. Yuck.
It usually comes without warning.
Everything was going good today and then **SMACK** right upside the head.
I totally want to throw a temper tantrum, hit something or sit here and cry.
But I don't have time. Too much to do. Things more important.
So I guess I'll just push through and try to smile. Or at least keep faking it. :{
{sigh}
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






3 comments:
ughhh - I hate those moments. They come way more then I would like. Deep down, I know they are always temporary but in the moment it is so crushing (the negativity) and all that you can think about - I am sorry. Know that I love and miss you!
Yes, and it is especially not fun when I am also overwhelmed and super busy. You're amazing!
ALL THE TIME!!!! I hate times like those.
It makes me most mad when I can't figure out a reason why.
You are an amazing, wonderful person! You do so much good for your family and so many other people. I look up to you for SO many reasons. I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels that way either!
Hope your little black rain cloud goes away soon!!!!!!
Post a Comment