My cute daughter Heidi went to Winter Formal on Saturday. Seeing her in her beautiful {borrowed} dress was exciting, yet scary! I couldn't help but think of her someday standing there in a wedding dress. *sniff sniff* I'm not ready for anymore changes in our family! I kinda like my kids around me! Oh well, you can't stop time, huh??
It sounds like they had lots of fun. They went to Golfland for their day date and had a picnic lunch at a park. Then they gathered at one of the girls houses for dinner. I heard it was very delicious! Then they went to the dance and took pictures. They ended up at our house for ice cream and played the Wii and some other games.
I'm glad they had so much fun! Now, I will just have to start preparing myself for that inevitable day when she is standing there in her wedding dress!
Here's Heidi with her friend and her date Aaron!






4 comments:
She is looks so beautiful!
I think all of your girls are so beautiful!
I also love your new family picture.
she looked so pretty! I'm so glad everything turned out so well :)
*Sigh*
Where does the time go?
She looks beautiful, glad she had a great time.
I love all your new family pictures. (Heather had them all over facebook).
:)
I love the hair! how cute and sweet that Hillary came to help get her ready! what a beautiful young woman she has grown into!
Post a Comment