Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hi Ho Cherry-O

So last week I had so much fun canning Cherry Pie filling! It was so fun! I ordered cherries from a lady in Queen Creek. She got these tart cherries all pitted and frozen. They were de-lish! The filling turned out wonderful! I just wish I would have ordered more!


It was alot of fun! I'm really enjoying learning how to bottle and put away food!


Today I worked on cleaning our food storage room. It was out of control! I'm all ready to do the holiday shopping. This time of year I usually buy most of the baking and basic items we use for the whole year!

Thursday I am going to make bread ALL BY MYSELF! Cross your fingers for me... hopefully it turns out as good as it did when my Mom helped me!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

You are amazing Mom!! :)

Jenni said...

Way to go! My goal this winter is to get better shelving and figure out how to better use the space I have. You've got me inspired so I can do more projects like the cherries! Yum!

Stephanie Abney said...

Diane, the homemaking marvel strikes again!! WOW!! Those jars look BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations. Enjoy!!