Sunday, July 20, 2008

The AMAZING Race ! Girls Camp 2008

I just got back from spending 3 1/2 days at Camp LoMia with my Amazing Adobe Ward Young Women! What an Amazing experience it was! We had so much fun and learned so many things! The girls were wonderful! Our camp theme was "The Amazing Race - Decisions Determine Destiny." We had great classes on personal worth, being a friend, motherhood and how and why we're here and where we are going! We laughed and cried and had great opportunities to feel the spirit. I hope the girls had as good a time as I had! I feel spiritually buoyed up and ready to start this "earthly race" again! I love girls camp! And I love these sweet girls. I love the women I got to go to camp with! They are the best! Here's a few pictures that I thought were cute!


Most of our cute girls at flag ceremony! We won cutest flag.


Cyndi Taylor - My cabin mom buddy!

Our other two cabin mom's - Krista and Caroline!
These three women are the best! I just love them!

below- Me and my two daughters Heidi and Holli! It's so fun to be at camp with them!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Go Adobe YW!!! I loved being able to go to Girl's camp this year. It was a neat experience that I will always remember. Thanks for being my buddy while we were there - I love getting to know you better. Hope your own bed is treating you nicely!

Hillary said...

Girls camp sounded like a lot of fun. Hope you finally got some rest. We missed you all.
Love, Hillary

Mikelle said...

OH...Makes me miss all you guys...Tell all HI for me:) More than 2 leaders got to go this time? Very Fun.