I got her done! No-not the office! My heart wreath! Yeah, I know - work before pleasure! But I did it while I watched a movie with the family! And it just got completed first!
It's SO so so so Cute! I love it much! I am going to make a topiary and some balls too! It's going to be cute!
So - back to the organization thing. W E L L L L - I decided to do my bedroom first. When I looked around I realized I am almost done with it anyway. So I'm making pretty good progress and it's starting to look good! It's amazing how nice it feels to de-junk a room!
I hope your de-junking is going well! It just feels good!






2 comments:
That's gorgeous - I love it!
Oh my goodness, that is so cute. If I wasn't so behind on my projects I would make one. Maybe next year. :)
Post a Comment