We took a day off school early May and went to see the Gila Valley temple.
It was beautiful! I was so impressed with how organized the tour was.
There was a special feeling in the temple and the sweetest spirit.
It was fun to be with Grandma and Grandpa Moore and spend the day with them.
Even Heather took the day off work and went with us! We had lots of fun making memories!

It was beautiful! I was so impressed with how organized the tour was.
There was a special feeling in the temple and the sweetest spirit.
It was fun to be with Grandma and Grandpa Moore and spend the day with them.
Even Heather took the day off work and went with us! We had lots of fun making memories!
On Sunday, May 23rd we got to be apart of the Temple Dedication via satellite. It was awesome. I know it helped to have seen the temple ourselves. President Monson was so cute. It was a beautiful sabbath day witnessing the dedication and hearing about temples and families and knowing how important this all is!






No comments:
Post a Comment